Hey there, my fellow warehouse workers! I want to talk to you about something that has changed my life for the better: smoking weed after a long shift. I know, I know, some of you might be thinking “but weed makes me paranoid!” Trust me, I’ve been there. But after some self-reflection, I realized that the real reason I was hesitant was because I didn’t know how to properly dose myself. Once I figured that out, smoking became my go-to for body aches and anxiety.
Now, when it comes to smoking, I used to be all about rolling my own joints. But let’s face it, that can be a real pain – especially when my hands are tired and sore from a long day at work. That’s why I switched to RAW pre-rolled cones. They’re so much easier to pack than to roll, and the convenience factor is unbeatable.
So, without further ado, here are my top 7 tricks for packing the perfect cone every time:
- Don’t pack too tight: This is key. If you pack your cone too tight, it won’t burn evenly and you’ll end up wasting weed. Plus, it’ll be harder to take a hit.
- Don’t overgrind: While it might be tempting to grind up your weed as finely as possible, it’s important to leave some texture in there. Overgrinding can lead to a cone that burns too quickly and doesn’t smoke as smoothly.
- Use a poker: After you pack your cone, use a poker to make sure there are no air pockets. This will ensure an even burn and prevent any wasted weed.
- BUY ONLINE: Buy your cones from a reputable company on their website on our Amazon. You will pay ¼ the price online than you will in a smoke shop.
- Tap it out: Once you’ve packed your cone, give it a light tap to settle the weed. This will ensure an even burn and a smoother smoke.
- Use a grinder card: If you’re on the go and don’t have a grinder, a grinder card can be a lifesaver. Just place your weed on the card and rub it back and forth to grind it up.
- Take your time: Finally, don’t rush the process. Packing a cone takes a little practice, but with time and patience, you’ll get the hang of it. And trust me, the end result is worth it.
So there you have it, my friends. With these tricks up your sleeve, you’ll be packing the perfect cone every time. And remember, always smoke responsibly and know your limits.
Green Blazer is a certified RAWthentic pre-rolled cones distributor, selling organic raw hemp cones in many different sizes. They are a homegrown Las Vegas small business cultivating community and culture one cone at a time.