Apple TV+ from Apple offers a plethora of movies, shows, documentaries, and more to make your day entertaining. It is a popular streaming service on the likes of HBO Max. However, some of its functions such as downloading movies and shows still need to be clarified for users. Many users remain confused about how to go about it.
If you are also one of those confused users, you have come to the right place. This article guides you through the complete process of downloading your favorite content from Apple TV+. Let us get started with the guide without wasting your valuable time.
Downloading Movies and Shows
Below is the process for downloading desired content from Apple TV+ on your iPhone/iPad or Mac.
Downloading Content from Apple TV+ on iPad/iPhone
You can follow these steps to get movies and shows downloaded from Apple TV+ on your device.
- Firstly, open the Apple TV+ application on your device.
- Now, select the Originals
- Find the movie or show you wish to download and tap on the same.
- You can now tap the three-dot icon present alongside the episode title and select Apple TV+ requires you to download all episodes separately.
That was all about downloading the content you like on your iPad/iPhone. If you find the above process cumbersome or time-consuming, you can use the Best Movie Download Site to perform the task effortlessly.
Downloading Content from Apple TV+ on Mac
Here are the steps you can follow to download the needed content from Apple TV+ on Mac.
- Firstly, launch the Apple TV+ app on your Mac.
- Now, search for the movie or show you want to download.
- Navigate to the movie/show’s download page and click on the download icon.
Above was the way to download movies and shows on iPhone/iPad and Mac. After downloading the content, you should remember the downloads are available only for up to 30 days. Hence, try watching the shows/movies before the said period expires. Now, below is how to access the downloaded content on your device.
Accessing Downloaded Content on iPad/iPhone and Mac
Here are the steps to find and play the content you downloaded from Apple TV+.
- Open the application on your device and go to its
- Now, select Downloaded to view a list of all your downloads.
- You can now open a show to view all its downloaded episodes.
So that was how to play and enjoy your favorite content. However, if you ever need to delete the downloaded content for any reason, here is the way to do it.
Deleting Downloaded Shows and Movies
Here is the list of steps to delete the downloaded shows and movies on your device.
Steps to delete content downloaded from Apple TV+ on iPad/iPhone
- Firstly, open the application.
- Now, select Library and go to the Downloaded
- You can now select the Edit button to delete a whole movie or show from your device.
- Choose the show or movie you want to delete.
- Now, select Delete and confirm your action.
- You can choose a show’s individual episodes to delete them.
Steps to delete Apple TV+ downloaded content on Mac
- Firstly, open the application and go to its
- Now, hover over the show or movie’s title card and select the three-dot menu.
- Select the option to Delete from Library.
- Choose the Delete Movie
- To delete any show’s individual episode, click to open the same and hover over the episode’s name.
- Now, select the Delete from Library option from the three-dot menu that appears.
- Lastly, confirm the action if you are asked to do so.
In this article, we acquainted you with the process you can follow to download movies and shows from Apple TV+ and access them. As a bonus, we also shared how to delete the downloads if you need to do so. We hope you found this guide helpful. We will return with another useful post soon. Until then, please stay connected with us.