One of its most well-liked products is the strawberry acai refresher recipe. After you have all the materials, it’s also shockingly simple to create at home. This refreshing drink will become your go-to when you’re entertaining, relaxing by the pool, or just need a tropical getaway.
The name of the beverage should be enough to get you to try one if you haven’t already! Made with a combination of fruit drinks, strawberries, and acai berry powdered form, this sweetened-by-nature beverage also has a small caffeine boost. It is sweet, crisp, and light. Now let’s get started with this delicious strawberry acai refresher recipe!
Table of Contents
Strawberry Acai Refresher Recipe
Would you want a taste of this strawberry acai drink? You’ll need the following:
1. Strawberries that are fresh:
To produce your base syrup, you must use fresh strawberries.
2. Dry out and Refrigerate Strawberries:
A key component of the recipe is these freezer-dried strawberries, which add a delightful sensory element to the drink in the form of dry fruit pieces.The favourite part of the recipes for refreshers is that!
3. Powdered Acai Berries:
Gives this iconic drink antioxidants, a deeper hue, and a more robust flavour.
Use granulated white sugar.
5. Juice made from White Grapes:
Brings a crisp, sweet, and reviving flavour. You may get it from the supermarket stores in your area. Apple juice or any other fruit juice can be used in its place. Just be careful not to touch the ones that are dark in hue.
6. Powdered Green Coffee Extract:
It is also known as green coffee bean extract and is prepared from unprocessed coffee beans or berries. Add a shot of caffeine to your beverage with powdered green coffee bean extract. Leave this out if you want your beverage to be caffeine-free.
7. Ice, water, and lemon juice to add a zesty citrus flavour.
Ingredients in Measurements
- one cup of ice
- ¼ cup water and ⅓ cup chilled Tazo Passion Fruit Tea essence.
- Half a cup of white grape juice.
- One teaspoon of sugar or acai powdered berries.
- One spoonful is frozen.- powdered dried strawberries.
- For garnish, use 1-2 tablespoons of freeze-dried strawberries.
- 1/4 to 1 tablespoon of simple syrup, hot water and powdered sugar in a 1:1 ratio.
- Half a teaspoon of powdered green coffee extract for a non-caffeinated beverage, omit
Here’s how to whip up this meal in a few simple steps. Be sure to adhere to the instructions for the strawberry acai refresher recipe.
- Using 1/4 cup water, whisk the acai powder, white grapes juice, and green coffee bean powder until they blend. This will result in a thick liquid—more like a slurry than a paste—that resembles cornstarch mixed with water.
- Fill a big mason jar with fruit liquids, slurry, leftover water, and strawberry syrup.
- Tighten the cover, then give it a good shake to mix.
- The mixture should be poured over ice and freeze-dried strawberries added on top. Stir in the fruit just until combined.
- To bring out the gorgeous hue, serve it in glasses that are transparent and top with fresh strawberries.
- Savour anytime, but especially on a sunny day.
Advice on How to Make Strawberry Acai Refresher Recipe
- Sweetened coconut milk can be substituted for water to make a Pink Drink.
- You may easily make your refreshment without caffeine by leaving out the green coffee essence in this recipe.
- Refreshers can be kept in the fridge for up to two days before serving time in a covered mason jar.
- You may find acai powder over the internet or at a lot of well-stocked natural food shops and grocery stores.
- Use lemonade rather than water while mixing the base to make the drink if you’d like it sweeter. It has the flavour of delicious strawberry lemonade.
Serving Perceptions of Strawberry Acai Refresher Recipe
- Pair it with a simple Miniature Breakfast Naan topped with walnut butter and fresh berries for a delicious brunch.
- Try these delicious Summer Pasta recipes (we eat them all year round) or Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowls for a more laid-back dinner option.
- This is an often served mocktail during social gatherings.
- This is a great beverage to sip on a hot day! This dish can be doubled or tripled and then served in a large pitcher.
- With this beverage, dessert might be a traditional banana cake or strawberry cheesecake in a jar.
- Check out recipes for Melon Balls and a round-up of simple desserts for further inspiration.
What Do Acai Berries Mean?
Their huge seed is surrounded by yellow flesh and has a dark purple skin tone. They are drupes rather than berries since they have pits, just like olives and apricots. Even yet, most people just call them berries.
After being soaked to soften the stiff outer skin, they are smashed to create a dark purple paste, which is what makes them edible.
Their flavour is earthy and frequently compared to a hybrid of unflavored chocolate and blackberries.
The lifespan of fresh acai berries is limited, and they are only available from their growing location. They are exported as frozen fruit purées, powdered sugar, or concentrated juice.
Acai berries are also occasionally used to flavour culinary items like ice cream and jelly beans, and acai oil is found in some non-food goods like body lotions.
Making this your strawberry acai refresher recipe is as easy as making a simple cup of coffee! You desire it to be sunny all year round when drinks are as delicious and revitalising. You might even think about experimenting with other fruits.
This strawberry acai refresher recipe will be a hit with all of your attendees! Prepare it in advance so you can easily grab it when the party begins and not have to waste time creating it.